We invite you to join us at the upcoming 15th International Conference on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases and related neurological disorders. The groundbreaking series of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases Conferences attract international medical and scientific professionals worldwide. The Conference is at the forefront of unraveling the mechanisms and improving the treatment of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other related neurodegenerative diseases. AD/PD™ Conferences uniquely combine distinct neurodegenerative diseases in one setting and examine their similarities and differences; a strong focus is mechanisms of disease, prevention and therapy.
In light of the continuing uncertainty about the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on travel restrictions and physical distancing requirements throughout 2021, the AD/PD™ Organizing Committee have decided to transform this COVID crisis into a new opportunity and will hold the AD/PD™ 2021 conference as a fully online, virtual experience.
We believe this is the safest approach for the well-being of our global audience and we are excited that this virtual experience makes it possible to broaden the learning opportunities and engagement with all of our community at this time.
The continuing success of the AD/PD™ meetings is the result of several key ingredients:
- A high-quality scientific program covering most recent research, developments, and treatments, with emphasis on overlaps and congruent results among AD, PD and related neurological disorders.
- A multidisciplinary mix of participants representing both clinical investigators and basic scientists; as well as both established investigators and young upcoming talents.
- An International Scientific Advisory Board and first-line Faculty covering a broad range of expertise in AD, PD and related neurological disorders.
- A concerted attempt to provide an ambiance during the Conference that encourages interaction, exchange of ideas and networking opportunities among all participants.
- Junior Faculty Awards, intended to encourage attendance by young scientists at the Conference.
The transformation to an entirely virtual experience will allow us to unlock new avenues and opportunities for all stakeholders and make it accessible to a wider audience worldwide. The AD/PD™ 2021 virtual platform will become available for all registered attendees from the start of the meeting and will remain online for 3 months afterward.
For AD/PD™, the science of finding solutions for patients with Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases has always been in our DNA. Even in difficult times, the science remains our first priority. Exchanging scientific data and sharing novel insights must not wait.
Thank you very much for your continued support and we are looking forward to your active participation.
Abraham Fisher, Ph.D.
Roger M. Nitsch, M.D.
Manfred Windisch, Ph.D.