Instructions for Invited Speakers
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVITED SPEAKERS AND ORAL ABSTRACT PRESENTERS
As a presenter in the AD/PD™ 2021 Virtual Conference you are asked to pre-record your presentation and attend a Live Discussion Session.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021
- Technical instructions on how to record your talk and to book a recording slot have been sent out. If you have not received then please e-mail email@example.com
- Please note that you will be sent login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker in this conference. Please complete this prior to recording your talk.
IMPORTANT: PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
Please note there is no template slide. You may use your own template and follow the below guidelines.
- Please note that your slides must be finalized and ready on the day of your recording.
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9.
- Kindly remember the first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title and then followed by the disclosure slide – and that you need to address the disclosure at the beginning of the presentation. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
- Click here to read tips and recommendations for preparing your presentation.
DURING YOUR PRESENTATION RECORDING:
- There will be a dedicated technician assisting you during the recording of your session.
- CONFLICTS OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE – must be added as your first slide following your title slide.
- Please make sure that you do not record longer than you allocated time in order to avoid being asked to re-record.
- On the day of the zoom recording session, please make sure you are ready:
- Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet (avoid disturbances such as phones ringing, dogs barking etc.) and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
- Neutral background: Make sure to sit in front of a neutral background (white, uniformly colored wall, or similar, avoid bright backlight such as a window). Please do not use artificial background features.
- Presentation Open: Please have your PowerPoint presentation open on your laptop/PC.
- Join the Recording Session: At the time of your session recording, you are invited to enter the Zoom link that was sent to you, and meet a technician (virtually) who will guide you through the recording of your presentation.
LIVE DISCUSSION SESSION
- You will be invited to attend a technical briefing for a live session in February. Please ensure you attend one briefing.
- For the Live Session Technical Briefing slides, please click here.