REGISTRATION FEES (Euro)
Fees that apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadline.
Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse) *
until januray 12, 2021
From january 13, 2021
* Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse)- In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
The Virtual Conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program, including:
- Access all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Give feedback. Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
- Pre-Conference symposia
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
ADPD 2021 Congress
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-272
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH43 0483 5150 0934 9227 2
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadlines indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including January 13, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received from January 14 until February 22, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- After February 23, 2021 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 participants and more, please contact: email@example.com
AD/PD™ 2021 registration department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: _41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 91 40