Tips and Resources
Get noticed during the AD/PD™ 2021 Virtual Conference, boost engagement with your research and make an impression on your colleagues.
Below you will find a few tips and resources to get you started.
Social Media Tips
How to share
Suggested ways to share information about the Conference with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @adpdnet and use the hashtag #ADPD2021
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the official AD/PD™ accounts on Facebook and Twitter
- Post photos and mention @adpdnet and use the hashtag #ADPD2021. You can also like, share and retweet #ADPD2021 posts to your friends and followers.
- Take a great selfie while enjoying the Conference and post it as an Instagram or a Facebook story with #ADPD2021.
- Watch and share AD/PD™ YouTube videos.
Social Media Resources
Graphics – Templates
Choose from a variety of pre-set messages for different platforms or customize your own promo image. The following examples are ready to be used in your channels. Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance from AD/PD™ 2021!
You can add your name, session or poster title, date and time of presentation to the templates below
- Recommended font: Helvetica Neue or Arial system font
- Recommended colors:
Hashtags help connect users within related conversations and are also searchable, making them a valuable resource for both clinicians, researchers and patients. We highly encourage the use of hashtags but recommend using no more than three per tweet or post.
The official event hashtag is #ADPD2021. This should be used in all posts relating to this year’s congress!
In addition to the #ADPD2021, you can use 1-2 additional hashtags depending on the topic of your post/tweet, i.e.: